Honor is a cornerstones of the Christian faith. The term honor means integrity, upright, respect or having a good name. By signing the Code of Honor, you are committing to living a lifestyle of the highest level. In this act of commitment, you are recognizing that TBC is committed to help you live a life of the highest caliber with regard to reputation, respect, honestly, and moral integrity. My signing today is my acknowledgment to honor the Lord Jesus Christ, TBC and I adhere to the following:
- I commit to apply myself wholeheartedly to my academic studies and intellectual pursuits for the glory of God.
- I commit to grow in my spiritual pursuits by developing a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through Bible study, prayer, and worship.
- I commit to developing the whole person in body, mind, and spirit.
- I commit to cultivating good relationships by a lifestyle of integrity and honesty. In doing so, I will not lie, cheat, steal or gossip.
- I will promote a life style that will include all others positively
- I commitment to life a life of purity and integrity. To this end, I will keep from any illegal or unethical acts. This would include but not be limited to sexual immorality, sexual misconduct, homosexual behavior, the taking of illegal drugs, drinking alcoholic beverages, and viewing pornographic materials including internet pornography. I will not physically or verbally abuse any person or thing.
- I commit to pursue God’s will for my life and live a life of service while attending TBI.
- I commit to be punctual and attend all required classes, test, services and activities held by TBI.
- I commit to demonstrate integrity in all my personal and academic pursuits. I will not lie, cheat or participate in any academic dishonesty including plagiarism or cheating. I commit to abide by the rules and regulations of TBC which may from time to time be altered or changed by the institution. I understand that in order to maintain the highest levels of training and safeguard its ideal of spiritual and moral values, TBC reserves the right to require withdrawal of any student in the judgment of the administrator of TBI.
I, the undersigned, hereby state that the information contained in this application is true and correct. I understand that if TBC is notified that any information contained in this application is false, it will be grounds for either denial of admission or immediate dismissal. The signed of the Code of Honor acknowledges I have read and agreed to the above criteria for admittance.